How to use our Simple Order Form
Our Simple Order Form will cover orders for single prints or multiple prints using the same specifications.
This form includes the following fields to be filled in, some of which are optional.
- Your contact details including full name, email address, phone number, company name (optional) and invoice address.
Following the above details, the next section is to send your images. This can be done in one of three ways;
- Ideally you should upload your images to the order form, the maximum size for uploads is 100MB per image and up to 1GB per order.
- Alternatively, you can upload your images to our Dropbox.
- Or you can use your own Dropbox or file transfer service and enter the link into the field supplied.
After you’ve uploaded your images, you’ll need to fill in the details about your print order. This includes;
- Paper choice.
- Image size and print quantities for each image uploaded, please use the filename of the image you’ve sent.
- Cropping, we need to know what to do if your image does not size exactly to the dimensions you’ve requested. Can we crop the the image or not?
You’ll then need to decide on an optional border;
- No border (full bleed). If your image includes a border already, please select this no border option.
- An additional border around the size requested – this will increase the overall size of your print.
- An internal border within the overall sheet size you requested, this will make your image smaller to allow for the border and your image to fit within.
We’ll need to know if you want the canvas print stretched over a frame (and what depth of frame) and what you would like on the sides of the canvas, the options are;
- White sides, this is the unprinted, natural colour of the canvas on the sides of your frame.
- Extended image, we’ll enlarge the image so we have extra print to wrap around the sides of the frame. When choosing this option, you’ll understand that some of your image will be lost from the front to the sides of the canvas.
- Reflected image, we’ll take the edges of your image and reflect them to wrap around each side. You therefore will not loose any image from the front of your canvas and the sides will contain a similar print. This works well with landscape images, but not necessarily with busy images or those containing people.
- Flat colour, we’ll print a flat colour on each of the sides of your canvas. Again, this means you will not loose any of the image from the front. This works well with simple images and abstract artwork.
If you’ve asked for paper prints, you’ll then be able to select from our range of finishing options;
- Flat Print Wrap (a backing border and cellophane wrap).
- Mounted (with backing board), you’ll then be asked for a mount colour, mount size and if you want a gap left between the printed image (space for signing the print) and the window mount.
- Mounted (with backing board) and cellophane wrap. You’ll then be asked for a mount colour, mount size and if you want a gap left between the printed image (space for signing the print) and the window mount.
- Mounted and framed. You’ll be asked for the mount colour, mount size, frame moulding and if you want space between the mount and print and if you want the frame left open so you can access the print and sign it.
- Ready-made Frame. Choose from one of our premade frames, available in black or white and only in specific sizes, A4, A3, A2, 12 x 12in, 40 x 50cm and 50 x 70cm. Please make sure you’ve selected either No border or An internal border from the Optional Borders question.
- Bespoke frame only. You’ll only need to choose the moulding type for this option as there’s no window mount – you will also be asked if you want the frame left open so you can access the print and sign it.
If you would like a Certificate of Authenticity to accompany your order, we will need the following details to fill in the certificate(s) for you.
- Artwork title
- Artist name
- Original medium
- Copyright date (year the original was produced)
Delivery and our Express Service
- Optional address for delivery, to be used if you want your order sent to your work address for example, or if you want us to dropship your order to a customer.
- Upgrade to Express Service, this gives your order priority through our studio and an upgraded delivery option – this costs an additional £7.50, you can also upgrade to a Signed For Service if you only require tracking for receipt of delivery, this costs £2.50 for UK delivery and £5.00 for International orders. Our Signed For Service is not available on finished prints (mounting, framing or stretched canvas prints).
You can also supply the voucher code you received in your Sample Pack to receive a £5.00 discount.
On each order form, there’s a field for any additional information you feel we’ll need when completing your order. Our service is bespoke and can be tailored to your specific needs, contact us if you’re unsure of anything.